Dispription after the cut.
- 1/2 cup blended or pounded afang leaves
- Prepared Spinach , water leaves or ugu (~1.5 cups)
- Beef or Goat meat (~2 cups)
- Shredded dried Fish (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup of palm oil (divided)
- Grounded dried Pepper (1 teaspoon) (divided)
- Salt to taste
- Crayfish (3 tablespoons)
- Maggi (2 cubes)
- On low heat, Boil the beef- with salt and pepper (do not add water)
- Once the beef is tender (30-45mins), add 1 cup of water, fish, crayfish, grounded pepper and half of the palm oil
- Increase the heat to medium, Cover the pot and allow to simmer (about 10mins)
- Add the spinach or ugu and allow to cook for another 10 minutes. Add the remaining oil, afang leaves, maggi and some salt. Taste and adjust for seasoning (Salt) Simmer for 5 -7 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of Fufu, Garri or Semolina
||Add New Comment